Have you ever wished to create something that you could proudly say: ‘I did this’? Would you like to be part of amazing teams where cooperation, learning and fun are the main players on stage?
At Nuvolar we develop amazing applications. Our aim is not only to create functional software but to build cool and game changing applications that transform industries. And we are proud to do so!We strongly believe that our people are our strongest asset and we live up to this. We seek long term employment with our employees and try to give them all the possible support to perform an outstanding job. We all share the same space, learn from each other, have lunch together and get inspired from each other. And it's a lot more fun!
You will be part of a project related to Private/Business Aviation, working on an app that is used daily by thousands of users (like pilots, ground operations and aircraft crew). You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance the main operating tool for one of the biggest players in the business aviation industry!
How your day is going to look like
As a React Native Developer, according to specifications you will develop, test and maintain mobile applications. You will participate in the investigation, evaluation, selection, and implementation of different solutions for both application and infrastructure technologies. Part of your job may involve coordination with the Product Team regarding new developments discussion.
You will also have the opportunity to face new challenges that will allow you to reach your potential.
All this by having fun!
We don’t just look for your technical knowledge or abilities. Above all else, we look for people! That is why one of our priorities is to find the right person. Before we start talking about languages, frameworks or design patterns, we expect you to be a team player with a never ending learning attitude and an improvement seeker. As we always say: Great is not good enough! For that, you will be in an environment where you will be able to develop the best version of yourself and at the same time we’ll expect to learn from you!
Now, what are your other strengths?
- Experience with React Native projects using Typescript.
- Native development knowledge is considered as an asset.
- Experience with Redux.
- Unit Tests using Jest. TDD is considered an asset.
- Experience with local persistence is an asset.
- Knowledge of SCRUM is a plus.
- CI/CD knowledge.
- Source control (Git).
- Debugging React Native apps performance.
- Experience with Storybook.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
What do we offer to you?
- Attractive salary and permanent contract.
- Career path.
- State of the art work equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ever learning and creative work environment.
- International Environment. Respect, diversity & a lot of fun.
- Social events and Team Activities.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Gym allowance.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Perks in the office.
- Learning Activities & Training.
- Great Referral program.
If this opportunity sounds nice we would be really happy to receive your application! Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, color, disability, national origin, race or religion.