In our Barcelona office we are looking for a Senior React Native (RN) developer with a background in either native mobile or Frontend development. As part of our diverse team, you will implement solid and innovative solutions to build high quality mobile applications. Applications that bring our clients further!
MORE ABOUT US
We are an independent, specialist agency with more than 60 professionals from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a 'can do' attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work on a variety of digital solutions for clients ranging from startups to media and telecom companies. In our work we are driven by people, craft and progress.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior RN developer you build a variety of brand new mobile applications from scratch. You collaborate with colleagues to make estimates and define architecture, and also participate in defining project structure. You quickly adopt Elements’ way of working and make suggestions to improve it. You are the go to person in your area of expertise, supporting less experienced RN developers in the project/team. You have genuine curiosity for your field and you try to stay up to date with the latest technological innovations.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years experience with React Native, where you built a few challenging projects
- 2-4 years of experience in either frontend (React) or native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) development
- Experience with automated testing
- Deep understanding of the mobile app user's perspective
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish
- Familiar with and able to set-up and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Able to guide and support less experienced mobile developers
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Proactive mentality, flexible, open-minded and a team-player attitude
- Valid working permit for Spain (we consider visa sponsorship for highly qualified candidates, if they fulfil the necessary requirements)
- Ideally, you are based in Barcelona area or nearby, but for this vacancy we are open to consider remote candidates living in other areas of Spain.
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. team events). Also, right now we are all working remotely.
- You will be a part of our international, talented and inspiring developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice
- We provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and possibility to balance WFH with working at the office
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising team sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy sessions.
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills.
- Language Courses (when applicable)
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery cost
- An insured company bicycle for home-work commute and personal use
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and team building outings
Do you see this role as a good match? Then we'd love to hear from you!
But one thing will never change — and it’s the one thing technology can’t replicate. Our hearts, minds and souls. Since day one, we’ve incorporated the human element into everything we do. We believe people come first. This is what sets Elements apart. We combine our unique human DNA and technical craftsmanship into every digital experience we create for our customers.
It’s our responsibility to maintain this human factor to make tech work for us and with us. This is how we will keep leading the way to a smarter, more human-focused future.
Our pragmatic mindset and down to earth attitude have not changed since our early start in 1996. While our relatively small team consists of people from different backgrounds, a passion for technology and user experience brings us together.