-Our tech stack-
Backend: Ruby on Rails, Python, Ruby
DB: Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch
Frontend: Vue, Webpack, Sass
Private cloud platform with Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
-As our backend developer you will-
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain high performance web applications and services
- Work to improve and maintain the code health of all our software
- Architecting new functionalities for our RESTful API’s and (Web)socket protocols.
- Collaborate with team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we’re always building the best possible solution in the optimal way
- Collaborate closely with product, and data science to continuously innovate on cutting edge new projects
- Serve as a mentor for junior engineers
- Living in the Amsterdam region
- TDD attitude
- Proficient in English
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a back-end developer.
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in Rails development
- Experienced in building RESTful APIs.
Familiar with one of the following languages: Python, Rust, Elixir, Crystal
Experienced in building real-time communications software
-What we offer-
You will be part of a team with open-minded, passionate colleagues.Work times are pretty flexible; we don't have a strict 9 to 5 policy.
We are looking for a full-time developer.