Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 105 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 4,300 clients in 71 countries have already exchanged more than USD $10 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
You will be part of the Data Science team charged with developing applications to meet the data analytics requirements of the company. You will be tackling a variety of data analysis problems ranging from data science, quantitative finance, risk management, BI and help extracting relevant conclusions to help guide internal management and client decision making.
This is a full-time, in-office job with infinite possibilities for growth. The ideal candidate will be joining a vibrant and passionate group of software engineers and data scientists that hail from all parts of the world.
The Kantox Engineering Manifesto
Kantox is a team sport. Our engineering culture is devoid of egos yet we take great pride in our work. We believe in constructively challenging each other pushing our knowledge, code, processes to the absolute limit.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- R/Shiny and SQL programming skills with demonstrable relevant experience
Additional Skills would be a Plus:
- MSc (or Phd) in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- Experience in other programming languages, like Python
- Experience in ML frameworks, like Tensorflow/Keras and similar
- Knowledge of quantitative finance or risk management
The common language in Kantox is English, spoken Spanish would be a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Pizza Fridays
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona