Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Proven experience in project management in software project delivery
- Strong adaptability and stress tolerance, big-picture, and customer-centric thinking
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Lean thinking and proven track record on working with modern agile software development environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English on any level of the organization
- Excellent analytical skills and a people’s person
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead teams with participation from different functions within the organization and where appropriate, external sub-contractors
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within R&D
- Manage project/s scope, schedule, and content.
- Manage risks and mitigation plan.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Measure and analyze project metrics in order to foster continuous improvement culture
What you should have:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives of projects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing project with a clear focus on metrics and continuous improvement - must
- Proven project management experience gained in a telecommunication, security environment
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with Agile delivery methodologies.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Agile Practitioner Certification (SAFe, PMI-ACP, etc.) – an advantage
- BSC (or higher) degree
- Fluent English (Please send CV in English)
- Knowledge in microservices technologies – an advantage