You will work with the Research Team and report directly to the Research Lead. Your main mission is to integrate the work of your team for industrializing solutions.
- Help to analyze requirements to design cloud architectures
- Implementing scalable solutions able to deal with massive data volumes. These solutions
integrates image recognition algorithms.
- Implementing and documenting API of various services
- Deployement and maintenance of these solutions
- Setting up monitoring tools
- Strong participation in coordination between teams during design and deployment cycles
- You are likely to become directly involved in the design and implementation of our image
recognition applications as a secondary mission.
- MS degree in computer engineering with an optional research training in image processing
and/or machine learning
- Good skills in software integration and software deployement (mainly linux but also
- Familiarity with Web technologies
- Background in Cloud solutions desired (AWS or similar), MongoDB, RabbitMQ
- Strong desire to learn and adapt new technologies and challenges
- Communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with other teams
- English (oral and written): mandatory
- 1-2 years experience is desired (ideally in the design of SaaS in the cloud)
- Contract: Full time job
- Primary location: Paris
- Salary: depending on skill set and experience level
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org