We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
Unisys works with various public sector agencies across the world to drive organizational change—integrating departments and agencies to enable faster and more accurate decision-making while enhancing productivity and efficiency.
Through our innovative solutions, our public sector clients are better positioned to deliver improved results for citizens and nations in the digital era.
Via this assignment your will be part of a long term cooperation with one of the leading European Agency in the area of border management and security.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy a client-centric and collaborative environment that spans across a European marketplace. You’ll experience a fast-paced and forward thinking organization, which brings together a history of recognition and a vision for continued success via a wide range of IT-services, including requirement clustering, analysis, high level of quality assurance and project management.
Our teams are concentrating on providing the highest possible levels of client satisfaction both at the client location and at Unisys locations across Europe -ideally from Spain and Brussels.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Design and develop quality management systems, tools and processes that monitor and manage the adherence to quality management standards of all products/applications in scope
• Embed consistent quality management standards that conform to customer, internal and regulatory requirements across all Lot Contractors
• Analyse deficiencies in service or performance, develop and implement recommendations for product or service improvements to address them
• Conduct regular assessments of adherence to quality management standards with regular reporting to the Contracting Authority; and provide leadership to a team of quality analysts to deliver the quality management systems as described
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the defined area of expertise
• Experience of the implementation of quality management standards in a large and complex multi-stakeholder environment
• Experience of working in an agile software development environment
• Experience of the implementation of quality management standards in an IT software and infrastructure development context
• Experience of embedding quality management processes throughout the IT development lifecycle
• A working knowledge of IT in the domain of complex information systems
• Capacity in writing and presenting documents
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment
• Expert Knowledge of English is required (C1) •
• Please note that as our employee you will need to apply for a EU Secret security clearance