As a quality engineer you are part of our in-house Agile/Scrum
team where you will be responsible for monitoring and assuring the
software quality. To increase our agility we focus on test-automation,
and that is where your expertise should kick-in.
We expect that you are able to specify and write automated tests, both for our website (PHP based) as well as for our back office ERP system (Odoo, Python based).
To be able to draw up test scenarios you need to be able to understand our business flow completely. If you have experience with back office processes this would therefore be an advantage. Besides assuring the quality of the developed software you will coordinate the acceptance test by our business owners.
Since you will be interacting with lots of people in our organization we expect you to have good social skills. We also expect you to translate complex information into testable scenarios, which you are able to implement with automated testing technologies. So all in all, we are looking for someone with excellent technical and analytical capabilities as well as having good communication skills.
- Your education and experience: you have at least a technical college
/ university degree and you have at least 3 years experience in a
similar position, with proven experience in writing automated tests
using specialized test tooling;
- You are proficient in the English language. Proficiency in Dutch is an advantage but not essential;
- Knowledge requirements:
- You have knowledge in test tooling like Selenium or Cucumber.
- You have worked in Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience with using Jira for issue management is an advantage.
- Your competency profile: You have an entrepreneurial spirit, have
good analytical skills, you are a good communicator and you can work
- Your personality: you fit well within iBOOD if you find it a
challenge to work within a fast growing organization with motivated and
smart colleagues. You are someone who thinks ahead. You like to try
things out and do not follow a fixed pattern. You can handle pressure
and find it a challenge to make the impossible possible. In short,
flexible, informal and go for it attitude.
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of one of the
fastest growing e-commerce companies in an international environment;
- A young team with lots of opportunities to grow;
- Good working conditions and a competitive salary;
- Secondary benefits such as pension and 25 holidays. We close the week often together in our own bar.
Are you interested? Start your application through the button below.