FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
The Quality Engineer specialized in Cloud and performance is responsible for analyzing that the services are correctly configured, monitoring and running. Also is involved in the design of performance and stress tests. Therefore, a commitment to collaborate with Cloud Ops and DevOps teams to assure the quality of the deployed product is essential.
- Work closely with the Cloud Ops team and other engineers.
- Monitoring of the services.
- Design and build performance testing tools.
- Define test plans and test cases.
- Execute and automate test cases.
- Understand requirements and features for risk-based testing.
- Bring new ideas to the team, analyze testing tools and methodologies to improve existing tools and processes.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in testing/Quality Assurance.
- An understanding of testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Familiar with agile development environments.
- Strong knowledge of performance tests and tools (JMeter, LoadMinja, etc).
- Good knowledge of SoapUI, Rest API WebServices and SOA.
- Knowledge of logging platforms (ELK, Splunk valued).
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments (AWS preferred).
- Knowledge of linux environment (Shell scripting is desirable).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools and version control systems.
- Technical, analytical, organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of cybersecurity/SecOps is a plus.
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.