Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems and mobile apps.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Participation as part of the Agile team is framed in the release of working SW at the completion of each sprint to the customer's STG environment.
- Define the testing strategy for the sprint functionalities.
- Prepare test cases (based on acceptance criteria) and present them to programmers to align understanding of how the product should work, minimizing defects
- Define the necessary test data for the tests
- Define and follow the tests with third parties involved in the construction of the solutionParticipate in the definition of the criteria for acceptance of the requirements/functionalities
- Execute automatic and manual tests (exploratory, usability, etc.)
- Ensure that the test results are satisfactory and that the SW can be promoted to the next environment.
- Understand the modifications and/or errors that the user identifies, managing their resolution and communicating their resolution to the user.
- Verify the traceability and quality of the tests registered in the support system based on the standards set at the company level (Structure, scorecards in Jira and Confluence) and report to the Product Owner the result of the tests with an aggregated view.
- Verify that the test design has enough quality detail to guarantee that the test is adequate and that the evidence corresponds to the test design performed
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Choose your own device
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden and restaurant ticket
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, Meeutps, Hackathon and many more!
- Experience in the role of Quality Control
- Quality training and software testing
- Empathy with team members to share their knowledge and ensure greater awareness of all aspects of the company's software quality criteria
- Knowledge in testing tools (XRAY, ALM, Soucelab...)
- Knowledge of established control procedures (Global Test Score Cards)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence...)
- Definition and adaptation of internal quality procedures, their standards and specifications based on industry quality standards and audit recommendations
- Ensuring quality standards of testing at the company level
- Review of quality metrics, in order to identify opportunities for improvement or deficiencies in compliance with established standards
- Fluent English and Spanish