We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for Quality Control Analysts to join our Quality Engineering Studio at Globant!
This Studio provides a comprehensive suite of innovative and robust testing services that ensure high-quality products to meet the needs of demanding, technology-avid users.
You will get the chance to:
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an Impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studio as well as others at Globant. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What will help you succeed:
- Believe and love what you do.
- Make "No’s" become "What ifs".
- Have imagination and you love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Advanced English skills.
- Experience connecting to remote servers via ssh.
- Experience finding log files.
- Experience in manual testing.
- Experience in implementing functional automation frameworks and continuous integration tools.