Bookassist®, the Direct Booking Expert™, partners with hotels to build their brand online, drive direct business to their branded website and capture bookings with world class booking technology helping them optimise their online distribution and grow their margin per booking.
Headquartered in Dublin we have additional overseas offices in Madrid, Rome, Vienna and Prague. We work with over 2000 hotels across Europe and are in a strong phase of growth.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Quality Assurance Specialist. The successful candidate will be based in Madrid and will report to the Head of Development.
- Proficiency in GIT administration (AWS Code Commit).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- MySQL installation and configuration.
- Junit framework.
- JMeter framework or similar tools designing test cases for new features.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages(Java, Perl).
- Basic knowledge of web application servers: Resin, Tomcat.
- Knowledge of continuous integration methodologies.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and structured approach to development.
- Comfortable to work in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Open to learning from supervisors/managers.
Additional useful skills
- The knowledge of one or more of the following system would be an advantadge: Amazon WS, environmentPCI Standards, SSH installation and configuration, Jenkins, Unit testing on java and JS developments, Sonarqube, Ant, Maven and Gradle, Shell script development, SCRUM methodology, Linux OS, SSL / TLS Protocol and configuration, TCP/UDP and IP Protocol and configuration, Apache installation and configuration, Perl scripts, Java installation and configuration.
- Exhibits proficiency in English.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience is not essential. Ideally at least one year of real working on test automation.
- Ideally at least of 3 years University technical degree.
Bookassist is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org