We have a passion for building innovative, customer-inspired products, and we’re looking for a Lead QA who shares that passion.
Are you passionate about new technologies? Would you like to work in a young and dynamic environment? We need someone with a good back, strong stomach, level head and a big heart. We are not just looking for good people, we are also looking for an overall good person.
You are going to be a key member of Touché team maintaining elegant products on world-class technologies that bring our unique solution and experience to people, anytime and anywhere. In this role you will collaborate closely with UX/UI designers, engineers, executives, business developers, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our clients and users with his quality when they are shipped!
You will be responsible for assuring that the quality of the products that we ship, meets customers expectations.
Do you love thinking outside the box and be able to challenge a super software and hardware engineer team with amazing bug/glitch reports? Do you like to find out user interaction and user experience corner cases? Do you like to automatize your repeated tasks to be able to focus on new user stories quality challenges?
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, and apply now! We're looking forward to reading your resume!
- Design, create and execute concurrency and regression test suites for new projects as well as existing systems.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders and co-workers.
- Maintain complete test documentation (test plan, test cases, and issues found).
- Support team members and ensures established goals and deadlines are met.
- Work with the project teams in the design and creation of test automation plans.
- Research, design, and implement automated test procedures, review automation approach and guide other team members in their automation design.
- Build test plans that are creative, employ useful technologies, meet deadlines, and fulfill goals and requirements.
- Design, create and execute automated regression test packages using scripts, high level languages, and automation test tools for both existing systems and newly implemented projects.
- Have at least 3 years relevant working experience as a QA Engineer/ Tester.
- Knowledge on Automation testing is not mandatory but good to have.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to collaborate globally and work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Exceptional internet research skills and knowledge of web technologies.
- Deep understanding of testing mobile as well browser based applications/services.
- Ability to construct test cases quickly and get them prioritized based on changes.
- Deep knowledge of test and tool development methodology.
- NTH: SQL knowledge is preferred.
- NTH: Knowledge about Payment Card Industry is preferred.
- NTH: Experience with stress testing is preferred.
If you join us you will get:
· Competitive Salary.
· Paid time off.
· Medical insurance.
· You will collaborate in different areas with a multidisciplinary team.
· Professional evolution inside the company.
· Possible access to stock option program.