Casumo has established itself as one of the most successful Igaming companies. In a world of ever changing regulations and market conditions in the gambling space, it is essential to our growth that we follow and sometimes even instigate these changes. Entering new markets and jurisdictions, coping with harsher compliance requirements and regulations while gaining new market shares in existing jurisdictions as well as constantly enhancing customer experience are part of our continuous focus. Casumo's technical and operational platform need to align with these requirements and conditions to ensure privacy and be trustworthy, it has to be innovative and scalable from both a product and business perspective.
Casumo currently operates within 20+ countries, holds 5 licenses and supports 8 languages. We are committed to provide the best experience to our customers for which the core part is trust and quality of our brand and products. In order to orchestrate the activities to ensure high standards to our customers, we intend to further strengthen our QA initiatives by onboarding a QA Lead.
As our QA Lead you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Test Engineers
- Creating and maintaining the overall QA roadmap aligned with the overall company objectives
- Building, governing and improving the QA organisation and processes
- Integrating other process with QA processes
- Taking ownership of our QA environments
- Actively participating in shaping our delivery process
- Measuring and delivering the overall quality of our products and deliverables and services related to functional and non-functional capabilities
- Syncing and collaborating with development and operational teams to define and maintain QA KPIs
- Managing requirements from stakeholders and reviewing the design and solutions provided by the teams and architects
- Driving initiatives around test automation
- Communicating the QA objectives to stakeholders and ensure that the objectives are understood and aligned with the company objectives and targets
- Actively participating in incident/problem management process and monitoring the quality of the production environment
- Demonstrated solid experience as a lead or similar role,
- Hands on significant experience in QA and testing,
- Experienced with enterprise platforms and systems and QA processes,
- Passionate about testing, scalable systems and QA methodologies,
- A good communicator and listener.
Malta & Barcelona
Casumo is the first online adventure-based casino. Our mission is to disrupt the industry by focusing on developing a new betting experience, using gamification and slick UI to provide an unparalleled user experience. We are quite unique in what we do and how we do it and we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness.
Engineering at Casumo
At Casumo, we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness. We have a modern engineering mindset, we move fast, experiment and apply an automated test approach. We believe every individual’s need and desire to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make impact. Our engineers collaborate as an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. We have active contributors to open source (Zipkin, Springboot, Axon framework); we care about knowledge sharing internally and externally, and we mean it. This is why we run internal Tech events and trainings - the latest being Axon - and encourage our staff to attend and/or speak to conferences. The sumos are making real impact by working on an unparalleled product. We explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team
What are we currently up to
- Development of new greenfield products using modern technologies
- Creating beautiful UI interactions driven by gestures
- Splitting the entire system into small, more cohesive subsystems and microservices
- New integrations with various game suppliers and payment providers.
Our tech stack:
- Backend side:
Java Microservices, EventSourcing, CQRS, DDD, messaging (RabbitMQ & Kafka) and Axon. Java frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate. Devops: Docker, Jenkins, AWS, cloud
- Frontend side:
KnockOutJS, Durandel, ReactJS, React Native, VueJS.
Check our current positions at casumo careers