For our office in Valencia, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Bugs in software trigger your inner quality assurance sense? You have a passion for software quality and know how to ensure it? You enjoy playing an important role in checking the quality in the entire software development lifecycle? If yes, we would like to meet you! We are considering candidates of all levels, from Juniors with no experience to Medior profiles and experienced Seniors with already some years in the field. So do not hesitate to apply when you do not perfectly match with the required skills or experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Quality Assurance Engineer in our office in Valencia you work in agile teams to produce highly valuable software for our customers.
- You bring your experience and passion to the whole project development process to analyse, assure and improve the quality of the product.
- You test current products and identify deficiencies.
- You are responsible for setting up the test environments with the required (automated) test scripts and test data.
- You are responsible for the test analysis, test execution, evaluation and documentation of test results and reports.
- You analyse product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- You support the lead QA during the estimation process.
- You share knowledge with your colleagues and improve together with the QA team.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology.
Experience in structured testing of software or interested in this matter.
Experience with or interested in testing in an Agile Scrum / DevOps environment.
Experience in Software Development is an advantage.
You have a strong focus on quality in everything you do.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in Spanish and English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An ISTQB certificate is a plus.
ABOUT YOUR AMBITION:
- You want to to be successful in digital!
- You are a big fan of a no-nonsense culture, with a plenty of space for personal initiative and growth.
- Challenging projects make you happy!
- You want to work on project from A to Z for international well-known companies like Carlsberg, Miele and G-Star from a wide range of sectors together with a dynamic, fun, dedicated team of professionals who share your passion for digital.
- You like working with international digital specialists and personalities, spanning more than twenty nationalities.
- You are not only a team-player but you also like company events that bring us all together. Whether they are team-based sports or LAN-parties or international team events that bring us all together. You know how to have fun! :-)
Feeling enthusiastic about Osudio and willing to join in?
Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our #DigitalDrivers with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We offer regular trainings and opportunities to continuously evolve either in a technical path or in a business path.
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?