Online Recruitment never worked, and we’re here to fix that.
Jobandtalent is the first Digital Staffing Agency, and revolutionizing the staffing world is full of exciting challenges. To make it possible we need motivated QA Engineer wanting to work on challenging problems and willing to deliver a top quality product at the end of the line.
We’re looking for a motivated & pro-active QA Engineer to work with our Mobile team. Your first focus will be ensuring that the software in production works flawlessly. Doing so by reporting major bugs, overseeing crash reports, and ensuring user stories’ use cases are respected. But also by implementing automated tests in complex use cases (logged-in, deeplinks, push notifications), to ensure a smooth experience.
You’ll be working directly alongside the Mobile Product Manager defining the correct behaviors to be developed and with the Mobile Development team to prioritize critical paths to be tested, and automated. Once a good testing process is set up, your role will grow in fully managing App releases.
In this position, you will have to be the guardian of our product’s quality. Discipline and attention to details are highly valued in order to thoroughly test and report issues. Also a high-level of communication is required to make sure problems are highlighted clearly and concisely.
Another important point is a solid technical background, willing to build test suites for Mobile Apps.
We‘re looking for people with:
- 1 - 2 years experience in manual & automated testing
- Some experience with Mobile testing frameworks (E.g. Appium, Calabash, Espresso, …)
And this skill set would make you an ideal candidate:
- Disciplined, attention to details, communicative
- Familiar with Mobile Apps and company software
- Medium-level of English
- Experience in managing App releases in the past in a plus
- Working in the wonderful city of Madrid
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- Competitive salary in the 30k-40k range depending on experience
- Equity package
- Yearly conferences budget
- Free fruit, free drinks and free lunch on Fridays! (and of course free coffee 24/7)
- Join us in one of the hottest startup of Spain, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!
- Learn from some of the greatest Engineers, Designers & Product people in Spain
We have offices both in Barcelona and Madrid. This position is for our Madrid office only.