we waited for flying cars, the 4th industrial revolution began. This
will fundamentally change the nature of work at every company. Taiger is
leading this transformation and clients that work with us are at the
frontier. We deliver revolutionary results by helping clients
replace ‘knowledge workers’ with a more reliable, Artificial
Intelligence powered virtual workforce within all of their processes.
Taiger is a global leader in cognitive automation for financial enterprises and governments, present on four continents. We build digital machines that are faster, better and cheaper than humans in certain work functions, or make humans vastly more productive in others. These are big, difficult problems which require equally audacious technical solutions.
Traditional structured data is only a fraction of an organisation’s information; the vast majority of information is unstructured content: documents, reports, emails, survey forms, voice calls etc. Traditional machine learning approaches alone cannot solve for unstructured information. This requires something much more special.
Taiger fundamentally solves unstructured information access problems and transforms mere information into executable knowledge. Our product portfolio is based on a state-of-the-art AI solution architecture for reuse and agile integration.
Taiger has a deep expertise in combining 5 of the 7 forms of AI to help make financial institutions profitable again. This is technically achieved through the application of semantic and natural language processing (NLP) techniques, knowledge representation, perception and concept-extraction and multi-language ontology building skills, which no other product provider offers.
We undertake cutting edge research and apply the latest technical innovations to solve real problems.
You should genuinely be excited by an unstructured, fast moving startup environment where your contribution matters. We are building a culture and team with those that are generally excited about the technology we are building and the problems we're solving. Joining a growing team where your responsibilities have a real potential to expand in scale and scope should be a compelling proposition to you.
Taiger is looking for QA Engineers who fulfill the following requirements:
- Analyse User requirements and enhancement requests.
- Build up TAIGER’s ontology knowledge base in different industry domains
- Creating tests at various levels, including unit, functional, integration, smoke, stress, and performance; understand the strengths and weaknesses of each level
- Prepare Test Data and maintain existing test artifacts.
- Document and produce daily activities report
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant parties for project related items
- Support in the smooth rollout of initiatives through pre and post-implementation activities.
- Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Experience with the software development lifecycle.
- 1 or more years of professional software testing experience
- All round experience in unit, functional, integration, smoke, stress, and performance testing methodologies
- Experience doing testing in Agile development process will be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work with engineers and third parties in different time zones