Speexx is a leading provider of award-winning cloud-based online language training and testing solutions for a global workplace.
At Speexx we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations around the world our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day. We’re looking for curious, hard-working leaders to join the team and help our global Fortune 500 customers to improve their corporate communications. So, join us for the position of
Quality Assurance Engineer
The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Product Management and Product Development teams to assure that new products and releases demonstrate readiness and meet requirements and specifications.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible to work in different product lines and support various parts of the business. This is a highly dynamic role as it requires handling the pressure of multi-tasking and working on some of the most challenging projects.
- Quality assurance within an agile development environment
- Planning end-to-end product quality assurance strategy
- Elaborating, updating and maintaining test cases based on specifications
- Preparing test plans and execute manual testing
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the products and tools
- Being involved in the whole product lifecycle, from specification to deployment
- Supporting root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective actions
- University degree in Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar qualification
- Experience in product quality management for software-based products
- Profound experience in manual testing
- Perfectionist: Special attention to details and a logical mindset
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusion
- Eager to work in a lively multicultural team where people are passionate about technology and learning
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of databases (SQL) and programming is a plus
- Agile development with SCRUM
- Offices in Munich, London, Madrid, Milan, Pavia, Paris, Rome, Sao Paulo und Shanghai
- 170+ great talents from more than 35 countries
- Offices at a central location in the heart of Madrid
- Flat hierarchies, an open culture and fast decision-making
- Get a free language course and chose to work from any of our offices for a while.
- Flexible working hours for a great work-life-balance