Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to building on our SaaS platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
We’re looking for an experienced QA engineer for being a quality guardian inside an agile development team.
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Analyze, design, document test plans and test cases
- Perform functional, integration, end-to-end, edge-case and regression testing
- Reporting and managing issues
- Maintain and update documentation.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production.
A few things we require for this position . . .
- More than 3 years of experience as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Good level of English, written and spoken
- Computer Engineering degree or similar
- Passion and commitment to quality
- Analytical and methodical working style person
- Must be performance driven, detail, and results oriented
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies and practices
- Ability to solve difficult problems with innovative and maintainable solution
- Must be detail oriented and strive for product excellence
- Work closely with all parties involved in the development cycle, while maintaining a positive relationship that demands respect for quality
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Hands on with "can do" attitude
- Familiar with SQL Server and MongoDB
- Familiar with GIT source control
A few things that would be valuable for this position . . .
- Knowledge of Node / C#/ ObjectiveC-Swift / Java-Kotlin
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS, docker and kubernetes
- Experience automating tests (Selenium, Appium, Espresso or XCUITest)
- Familiarity with UX concepts
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment