We are looking for a well-rounded QA Tester to join our team. The ideal candidate would be a quick learner who takes pride in what they do and who will be able to contribute to a diverse group of projects and applications. He or she should be highly motivated and possess a deep understanding of the latest test methodologies and techniques. The QA Tester will work as part of a team to design, develop, and support a growing number of exciting projects for a wide range of clients, with a focus on web and mobile based user interfaces.
- Perform cross-browser and cross-platform testing of web and mobile applications, and track and communicate quality issues
- Perform regression testing prior to a release and smoke tests during releases
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Find clear reproduction steps for issues reported by customers
- Execute test scripts and report bugs to our development team
- Work effectively within a team of developers to improve and maintain platforms
- Interact with customer support and marketing teams to identify new features and potential bugs
- Fluent in English
- Experience with performing cross-browser testing across different platforms
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes and to quickly adapt to changes
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and decisive
- EU work permit
[Nice to Have]
- Experience testing web-based API's via scripting, postman, curl or similar
- Experience with JIRA bug tracking system
[Current project examples]
- Automate testing for all products and services as much as possible using development and scripting in various languages
- Assure correct business logic for voting applications and products, and directly support the world's largest live shows such as: The Voice, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
- Be constantly involved in support of software usability and functionality of our Connect platform products for all clients.
[What we offer]
- Competitive salary
- Indefinite contract
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Casual work attire
- Work in a creative, exciting and international company
The work environment at Telescope is exciting, engaging, and
constantly dynamic. We have major media clients who depend on us year
over year to deliver amazing products and support their live TV vote
shows. We also have close partnerships with social networks such as:
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to which we deliver fan engagement
Telescope Inc. has been responsible for the most successful television and live media participation shows in the last decade: American Idol, The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, AMA, VMA. We also work with Coca Cola, NASA, Project Greenlight, and others. We create the software that handles all parts of the voting, and now we are going after social as well. We work with massive scale, big data, and cutting edge technology. Our technical environment is full of passionate employees who enjoy what they do every day.
Telescope is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate against: race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, citizenship, familial status, disability, veterans, or any other protected class.
More information: http://telescope.tv/
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!