At Trovit we simplify
search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in
just one click. To run a website with 100M visits per month in over 50
countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with more than 10 years
of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help
our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life
they want, every single day. Want to know more about Trovit?
At Trovit you’ll find a small team doing big things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We set ourselves challenging goals, promote autonomy as a way to achieve ever-higher summits, interact and collaborate with humbleness and have a supportive approach as our main driver. Want to know more about the way we work?
To enable a working environment where we can innovate faster, adapt quicker and have a bigger impact, our tech teams are working in a challenge based system, taking on new challenging projects every few months. This means that at Trovit you will have the opportunity to also challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge and apply your skills to several ambitious projects.
In this context our QA team is crucial in making sure that we push our code into production quickly and free of issues, be it Desktop Web, Mobile Web, Apps or others. We move quickly, perform lots of tests and make changes continuously, so we expect our QA team to be well coordinated with the development team, understanding each other with the goal of delivering quickly, organized and error-free.
What you will do:
- Test on both the testing environment and the production platform (desktop, mobile, app)
- Reproduce user behavior on our sites (browse, follow links, test mails, etc)
- Identify, document and appropriately escalate issues, bugs or technical problems
- Work with the development team to establish, document and follow a release process that is aligned with our objectives and methodologies
- Work with the development team to establish and document release quality standards
What we require of you:
- Solid experience in manual functional testing of web applications
- Experience creating and managing testing processes and documentation
- Experience working in an Agile-mindset environment
- Code automation testing will be a plus
- Certified Tester or similar certification will be a plus
- Working level of both English and Spanish
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at Trovit is our culture and
an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges,
make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks, like:
- Private medical insurance
- Individual Training Budget
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!
Trovit will help you find the most interesting ads published in thousands of classifieds websites, saving you the time it would take you to surf all those pages. To make it even easier, you can set up your own personalized alerts for your searches and Trovit will alert you when there is a new ad that might interest you.
For classified sites (ie, real estate portals or job boards), Trovit is a great source of qualified traffic. Users see a snippet of your ad on Trovit and if they’re interested in it they are sent directly to the ad’s page on your website. Integrate your content in our search engine and you will start receiving qualified traffic in just a few hours.
Trovit is present in more than 40 countries.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!