We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with the rest of the QA team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate developed features according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to have
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings and free Nespresso and Tea
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona - very close to Sans Train Station
- Monthly happy hour after work
- Team buildings twice a year (off-site)
- Subsidized health insurance (Adeslas)
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Cataluña and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
About Red Points
Red Points company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.