We are currently looking for a Senior QA Tester with a concern to learn, improve and grow professionally. We are looking for a person with experience in mobile app testing and willing to work on several projects with us.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
You will participate in all life cycle phases of projects by performing the following tasks:
- Analysis, design, and execution of functional tests cases for mobile applications.
- Elaboration of test plan and reporting.
- Knowledge of test traceability.
- Creation and monitoring bugs.
- Use of Project Management Tools.
- Development and execution of regression tests.
- Generate a final report of each Release.
WHAT WE OFFER
In the current situation ...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of the people who work at Opentrends.
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time.
- Intensive day: what’s better than enjoying free time with intensive days every Friday of the year and the months of July and August.
- We have adapted our Onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, virtual breakfasts ... Even though we are teleworking, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and projection. We value people and we want you to grow with us.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand your knowledge.
- We offer different certifications.
- We have the Udemy Business platform and it is free for all the Opentrends people!
- We hold English and Catalan classes online
- Flexible Remuneration Plan:
- Transportation Ticket.
- Restaurant Ticket.
- Nursery Ticket.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- At Opentrends we work to guarantee equal opportunities and value diversity in our company.
- Referral program: if you introduce us to a friend and they end up being part of Opentrends, you get a prize!
- The best possible work environment!
Also, when we go back to the offices ...
- We are in the best possible location for working: close to the beach and shops and with easy access both by public transport and private vehicle.
- You will enjoy fruit in the office every week!
- Continued healthy activities such as Yoga and Mindfulness. In addition, we participate in other specific activities such as paddle tennis tournaments, company races, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least two or three years of experience as a QA of mobile apps.
- Being able to anticipate potential problems and take corrective action.
- Experience working with Scrum or other agile methodologies.
- Passionate about quality and knowledgeable about the importance of quality in the development process.
- ISTQB or TMAP certifications.
Situamos a las empresas en el camino de la transformación digital, generamos un nuevo valor añadido y contribuimos a la aceleración de su crecimiento.