eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
For a better idea about our culture, check out the brief video of our last Hackathon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvI30rEotI
We are now looking for QA Engineers to become part of our agile teams in Barcelona.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic company - a leader in Europe with a presence on the stock exchange?
Why don’t you board the eDreams ODIGEO plane and embark on a journey that will lead you towards continuing growth, with a team of professionals that innovate together? You will have the opportunity to thrive in an environment where you will be able to apply, share and expand your knowledge.
We are looking for talented and motivated team members who are passionate about quality, and who are ready to provide solutions to daily challenges and continuous improvement of our products.
Some of the tasks are:
- To manage, prepare and monitor testing and their push through into production, in agile environment;
- Together with the QA team define and prepare the strategy to improve the quality of our products;
- Work closely with the business and engineering team to provide ideas and improve our product;
- Be an active part in the automation test process;
- Share your experience and knowledge with the QA team.
What are we looking for?
- People (and not resources!) with previous experience in QA;
- Experience in Agile methodologies and a multidisciplinary team is desirable;
- Ability to plan and execute functional, integration and regression tests;
- Ability to report and document clearly;
- Knowledge of programming languages (nice to have, Java);
- Guts to defend and promote your ideas;
- Interest in testing industry trends;
- Good English and Spanish skills.
What do we offer?
- Great friendly environment: the eDreams ODIGEO family consists of over 1700 people around the world;
- A position with constant challenges for your professional and personal development;
- A company in constant evolution and with ambitious growth plans;
- New offices in the center of Barcelona and very attractive facilities in Madrid;
- A presence at major events (QA EXPO Madrid, Java Conference Barcelona);
- A strong afterwork culture.