About Hosco – Hospitality Connection:
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place.
A Swiss company launched in October 2011, Hosco is designed to improve the way hospitality talents, employers and schools meet and interact globally.
Hosco has experienced over 100% YoY growth since 2015 in users, traffic and revenue.
We have raised over 13mm EUR to date, both from business angels and from Venture Capital firms based in London and Barcelona.
The Hosco team is now composed of over 90 talented individuals based in Geneva, Barcelona and Dubaï. The company has plans to open offices in the US and Asia and reach 150 staff in the next 24 months.
About the department:
Be part of an ambitious project and join our professional, collaborative and fun work environment where everyone tries to give their best for making the difference. We are looking for a passionate and details focussed individual interested in starting a career in Quality Assurance (QA).
As a QA trainee your responsibility will be that all software that our projects deliver has the highest possible quality. This will be done through Manual & Automated Testing in a web Platform and an Android and iOS apps. This role will report directly to our QA Manager and work closely with the entire hosco Tech & Product team.
- Develop and execute manual test cases based on software requirements.
- Validate features and functionalities against requirements documents.
- Work closely with technical team to report all findings and patterns on unexpected results
- Work closely with product team to resolve needs, questions and facilitate understanding.
- Create and maintain Automated Tests
- Focus on delivery and interact with the rest of the teams with a positive attitude and team spirit
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes
- Proficiency in Selenium
- Familiar with Test_cases & Mobile Testing
- Ability to meet deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- You must be self-motivated and be a team player
- You are fluent in English. Any other EU languages a plus!
- You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona
Perks of Working at Hosco:
- International office of young, yet very professional people to learn from – We are from France, Spain, Venezuela, Switzerland, Cyprus, Japan, Argentina, Italy… the list goes on!
- Monthly team lunches and events
- Discounted fitness classes
- We love dogs! Feel free to bring your furry friend to the office
If you have the skills, experience, and passion to join Hosco, we would like to hear from you!