FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Aircall was founded in 2014 and is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital and eFounders and supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me and Sendinblue, Aircall and its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team at Paris. These next couple years, our technical challenge is to leverage a fully decoupled architecture and ultimately microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
- Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events / day today, 100M+ by next year
- Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events / day
- Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
- Uptime: Keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
We are looking for a QA Software Engineer to define, implement and execute QA processes in order to deliver a flawless software to our users :)
As a QA Software Engineer, you will report to our VP Engineering.
- Recommend and implement tools for automated testing
- Conceive, update and execute functional test plans for all product components and new features
- Plan and lead necessary test passes, then help triaging bugs
- Align with Product to identify risks in potential features
- Ensure global quality metrics (NPS, % of bad ratings after calls) stay on target
- Work closely with developers to share QA's best practices and ease implementation of automatic acceptance tests
- Set-up a QA software factory with developers
- Master or BcS in Software engineering
- 2-4 years of experience as QA Engineer in a tech company
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and experience using these tools as part of the testing process
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge in Selenium, FitNesse, Cucumber and Ruby is a plus also
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Aircall company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.