Fonetic is a company in full growth within the Financial Market, developing a custom platform for Financial Market Compliance and Surveillance, that helps banking institutions and government regulators prevent and uncover fraud.
We’ve made terrific progress but there is still an incredible number of new features waiting to be done. We’ve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply our vision and technology to this problem.
We pride ourselves in doing modern software development with modern tools and processes and on continuously improving in all areas.
We look for people with broad interests, a focus on solving problems and who understand that languages or technologies can be interchanged in most situations and are not really the goal, but the means.
We work with Agile methodologies, we use Kanban, but we adapt our processes to the product and team needs. We will use the methodology that best fits to our needs at every moment, we work on continuous improvement model.
If this sounds interesting, please keep on reading.
What do we expect from you?
The successful candidate will become part of the product QA team and his/her duties will be:
- Design and implement QA automated procedures integrated in the development cycle.
- Work closely with the development teams following our continuous integration workflow.
- Generate documentation in English.
- Monitor software quality, from code quality to platform reliability.
- Build a quality metrics framework to ensure continuous improvement.
In this light, requirements are:
- Hands-on-lab experience in automatization tools and relevant software development tools, including version control, build processes, debuggers, QA frameworks (SonarQube; Jenkins 2; Selenium; Nexus; etc.)
- Scripting language and programming experience
- Experience on Linux or Windows running tools, scripts and applications themselves
- English proficiency
- Self-management and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience working with development teams
The position is full time and on site. The salary will depend on the candidate's evaluation.
- Knowledge of software QA (theory and practice)
- Some backend experience in .NET and/or VUEJS
- Experience with NoSQL Databases, ElasticSearch and Kibana
What do we offer?
- Get into the world of unstructured data processing and learn about how big enterprises work.
- Get integrated in a multidisciplinary environment with (developers, computational linguists, AI specialists, data scientists, QA engineers and speech scientists)
- International environment: more than 11 nationalities
- Get into the world of unstructured data processing and learn about how big enterprises work
- Full-time job, permanent contract
- Flexible schedule and teleworking
- A competitive salary
- Flexible remuneration
- Employee Referral Program
- A great environment to grow while having fun
And… because not everything is to work, we also offer you
- 23 annual leave days, and all Fridays and July and August intensive working days
- Fonetic takes care of your health, so:
Free coffee, tea and milk
Free fruit on Monday
Discount on the gym
Sport activities: running, paddle tennis and Football Team
It's a great opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic environment, full of creativity, applying edge technology to financial markets, lowering the overall entities risk with regulators and making compliance easier to work with.
If you are interested, please apply and we'll contact you and schedule an interview.