Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated Currency Management Automation software solutions that help companies to automate their foreign exchange processes and leverage currencies for growth.
We are a 120-person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we've raised over €30 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6500 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights' Fintech 250 list, our Currency Management Automation software, Kantox Dynamic Hedging®, was named Best Risk Management Solution by TMI in both 2020 and 2018, and Best Solution Innovation in 2019. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We do compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading...
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to grow our testing efforts and help us in the successful delivery of innovative FX solutions. You will be part of Engineering as a quality advocate.
As a Software Engineer in Test you will:
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to clarify feature requirements/user stories before development begins
- Work closely with Developers to ensure requirements/user stories have adequate automated test coverage (back-end, frontend and API)
- Carry out exploratory testing to uncover hard to find bugs not discovered by automated tests
- Brainstorm and communicate test ideas, identify quality risks and help the team become better at testing
- Mentor other engineers on good test practices and methodologies.
- You are creative and passionate about testing
- You are both technical and product oriented
- You are eager to learn, develop skills and knowledge
- You have a solid understanding of object oriented programming and clean code practices
- You have experience in one or more programming languages. We use Ruby, Elixir and Java.
- You can use the Unix command line
- You have experience in automation frameworks (RSpec, TestNG, Selenium, Webdriver, Capybara)
- You are capable of writing tests yourself
- You are familiar with version control systems (Git and Github)
- You have excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree on Computer Science or related field
- You have at least 2 years experience as QA or Software Engineer
- You are fluent in English
It would be great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience in the financial industry (Fintech)
- Hands-on experience with virtualization and infrastructure tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS) and Continuous Integration infrastructure (Jenkins or similar)
- You also speak some other language (Spanish or French)
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Pizza Fridays
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona