Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 120 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6400 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to grow our testing efforts and help us in the successful delivery of innovative FX solutions. You will be part of Engineering and responsible for providing testing guidance to our teams.
- Work closely with developers to ensure all testing layers have adequate coverage (back-end unit, integration and API automated tests, and also front-end automated checks)
- Brainstorm and communicate test ideas, identify quality risks and help the team become better at exploratory testing
- Collaborate across teams and business stakeholders to clarify feature requirements
- Mentor other engineers on good test practices and methodologies
- Contribute in any other activities that will improve Quality and Engineering productivity
- Be a quality advocate
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree on Computer Science or related field
- You have at least 2 years of experience as QA or Software Engineer
- You have experience in one or more programming languages. We use Ruby, Elixir and Java.
- You can use the Unix command line
- You have experience in automation frameworks (RSpec, TestNG, Selenium, Webdriver, Capybara)
- You are capable of writing tests yourself, although that won’t be your daily task
- You are familiar with version control systems (Git and Github)
- You have excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- You are both technical and product-oriented
- You are eager to learn, develop skills and knowledge.
- You have a solid understanding of object oriented programming and clean code practices
- You are fluent in English
It would be great, but not required, if you:
- Experience in the financial industry (Fintech)
- Hands-on experience with virtualization and infrastructure tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS) and Continuous Integration infrastructure (Jenkins or similar)
- You also speak some other language (Spanish or French)
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona