Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 250 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2016 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Our art team makes 2D and 3D games come to life by creating characters, environments, assets, etc. from scratch. Be surrounded by experts in this area and contribute with your talent to design more awesome creativities.
What will you do in Social Point?
- QA Responsible for the game:
- Check the new games/features on different platforms to find flaws in the games before they go public, document in-game issues in an ordered and detailed manner through the use of different report tools, provides support for the game teams to ensure we hit the scheduled release date with a high quality product.
- Defect prevention, defect detection, define and execute checklists, provide information and solutions when any problem arises, plan and coordinate testing procedures
- Leads and mentors the rest of QA testers in the game, organizes and delegates testing among other testers and developers, game’s point of contact between QA and other departments. Identify issues,anticipate problems, coordinate with product leads and escalates to manager when needed, standardize processes, best practices, tools, reporting, training, coach.
- Align with heads of product and technology leaders in order to achieve company goals
- Building a strong suite of QA metrics that will drive a more data driven approach
- Maintain the relationship with the different QA partners (QA outsourcing, automation tools, …)
- Make sure Social Point up to date with the state of the art of games testing technologies (automation, …)
This is you
- Leading and managing skills:
- 3+ years of Leadership/Management
- 2+ years of managing QA Outsourcing
- Super methodical and organized work style
- Attention to detail
You also have:
- High hard-skills in QA Mobile testing:
- 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance/Testing in Mobile
- 2+ years of Software Engineering - coding
- Testing automation and TDD
- Procedures definition and deployment
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!