The Visca Web team is behind the popular Futebol.com, Marcadores.com and several other football live scores products which currently attract millions of users over 30 countries worldwide. The product revolves around real-time football results and social interactions (discussions, predictions contest with prizes to win…) between users.
Reporting to the CTO, the QA Manager owns and manages the entire Visca Web QA process to ensure the highest quality product is delivered to our users at any time.
- Check the new features/releases on different platforms to find flaws before they go public.
- Document issues in a detailed manner through the use of different report tools and communication with our Tech team so they can respond and fix every issues that are rising.
- Define and execute checklists, provide information and solutions when any problem arises, plan and coordinate testing procedures.
- Align with heads of product and technology leads in order to achieve company goals.
- Build a strong suite of QA metrics that will drive a more data-driven approach.
- Maintain the relationship with the different QA partners (outsourced QA, automated tools...etc)
Key Stakeholders Interactions
- IT Teams.
- External QAs.
- Product Management.
- 2-5 years experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Hard skills in QA Web, Mobile and Apps.
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum & Lean methodologies.
- Strong understanding of web, mobile and app technologies.
- Advanced use of Product management tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Automated Testing and Test Driven Development.
- Methodical and super organised work style.
- Tackle issues with high standards and a fresh perspective, always keeping the user experience in mind.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team.
- Simplicity & clarity is at the core of everything you do.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Ability to discuss with the team in English.
- (bonus) Being a sport fan & understand the sport world.
- (bonus) Programming knowledge (JS, HTML, CSS…)
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment.
- The pride to work on a product that everyone may use.
- Free Coffee + Bi-weekly Team Lunches.
- Personal Development (conferences, katas, language training…).
- High-level Futbolin games.
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.
- Tickets for FC Barcelona live football games.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays).
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
You would be joining a young (well, relatively, from mid-20s to mid-30s) and diverse (5 different nationalities, counting Catalan as one) dev team which is committed to producing clean, tested code.
We are all passionate about creating great experiences for our users and we find it absolutely indispensable to also have fun in the process. We champion a stimulating work environment where respect, initiative, synergy and exchange are valued.