One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
Typeform is looking for a QA Manager who likes to contribute to the day-to-day delivery of a mission critical SaaS offering. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product and customer success whilst defining and optimising the existing a future quality assurance roadmap.
Here's what you´ll do:
- Manage a QA Team of 5 engineers and guide them to test and automate new features and regression test cases, including UI and API suites, and deliver with quality and on time to deployment
- Manage and grow a team of QA engineers, enhancing their knowledge and drive a full stack testing in the team
- Provide technical guidance to the team for better quality and test coverage· Guide, and implement within the scrum team various processes and procedures that enhance productivity
- Work with scrum team and all other product stakeholders on ensuring features are released on time with quality to the Release Engineering team
- Collaborate with development managers on feature sprint planning and provide metrics on testing progress
- Raise the quality bar in a department of ~100 developers: Choose the right metrics and execute an improvement plan, shape agile processes and testing strategies, coach devs on story definition, exploratory testing, etc.
- Be responsible for identifying risks and working with the appropriate product development owners to ensure critical and high-risk items are prevented prior to release
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team
- Recruit, challenge, and reward high performance individuals that deliver 10x the impact of average engineers
Here's what we are after:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Solid team management experience 4 years +
- Qualified candidates must be knowledgeable about computer applications/systems/tools commonly used for tracking QA aspects of a SaaS offering; eg: TestRail, Jira, and other Atlassian applications.
- Possess an excellent end-to-end understanding of QA processes, organization and techniques to drive quality into the product.
- Ability to anticipate organizational and technical issues, and the ability to provide detailed projections and post-mortems.
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus.
- Experience working in a cloud native environment.
- Experience working in a microservices environment .
- Experience converting manual processes into automated processes.
- Someone that can add clarity when there is chaos, ability to make things clear, related to the fact that people sometimes overcomplicate things. Being patient as well, keep calm.
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.