As QA Lead you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that has been working for more than 12 years in the video game industry.
The candidate will bring knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to the team to help achieve the objectives of developing our next and ambitious new great project, just like Youtubers Life was.
The work environment is dynamic, agile and young. We are looking for someone passionate about games.
- Lead the QA team and work with the other departments to ensure the titles launch with the highest quality standards.
- Work closely with the Game Design and development departments to ensure new features and concepts can and will work correctly with the current state of the game.
- Ability to provide feedback and functional improvements.
- Experience delivering at least two games.
- Experience using Unity Engine.
- Experience with Sony TRC.
- Experience with Xbox XR.
- Experience with Nintendo Lothchecks.
- Experience using Git.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience with bug-tracking platforms such as Jira or Mantis.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience with automation
- Knowledge of C#.
- Specific experience working on tycoon/simulation games.
- Identify, record, document in detail and track bugs.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform in-depth regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Possibility of teleworking with attendance to the office on specific days.
- Flexible schedule.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Salary is according to experience provided by the candidate.