Optiva Media has proven expertise in delivering complex end to end digital television solutions for broadcasters and Telco’s that in turn allows their customers to have an exciting and engaging video experience, wherever they may be, whatever screen they are viewing on. If you are looking for a high-tech development, better ways to engineer solutions, innovation and quality of delivery, Optiva Media provides you all this in an international environment.
We are currently looking for QA interns to develop and execute tests on a number of devices.
You will learn to:
- Encode in different video formats.
- Accessibility of services, interactive applications, etc.
- Execute quality controls.
- Work with cloud storage.
What are we looking for?
- A student currently studying the degree of telecommunications engineering or computer engineering.
- Someone who has basic knowledge and experience in video transformation.
- Someone who is interested in the world of digital video.
- Must be available for a paid internship program in our company for at least 6 months with a high probability of staying in Optiva Media after the internship.
- English B2 highly valued.
We offer a competitive salary in the market with numerous social benefits, professional career adapted to your personal goals, professional development, schedule flexibility, teleworking option and continuous training as you grow up in an innovative environment!