QA Hybrid in Barcelona
Loyal Guru is a Barcelona-based company founded in 2016 with the mission of improving the way supermarkets and retailers interact with their customers by combining consumer data, analytics, and personalized omnichannel offers.
Our cloud-based platform allows food retailers to collect data from consumer purchases in real-time, in order to create micro-segments based on purchase behavior and launch hundreds of 1:1 personalized offers, improving consumer-retailer relationships across every channel with an ultimate impact on sales.
If you’re a bug killer this is the right job post for you! We’re looking for Manual testers to join us!
How your daily work will look like:
- Participate in the sprint meetings contributing to the requirement analysis, making questions, relating concepts, and, in general, adding value to the meeting.
- Accept and clarify testing requirements.
- Identify and prioritize test conditions addressing product risks and features to be tested.
- Develop test procedures and other quality documentation: test plans, test cases, and status reports for management
- Identify necessary test data to support test conditions and test cases.
- Determine which tests will be automated and which ones will be tested manually.
- Help to increase test coverage by automating E2E and APIs tests.
- Automate tests using different frameworks.
- Run automated tests locally.
- Execute tests by using different test strategies: test cases, checklist, and exploratory.
- Define and execute regression testing.
- Analyze and debug slow queries (PostgreSQL, ANSI SQL)
- Analyze API response using Postman.
- Defect management: create and track bugs during the test execution step.
- Identify maintenance script requires.
- Create and maintain automated test data to support test conditions and test cases.
The experience you’ll need:
- +5 years of experience as a QA (manual + automation).
- +3 years of experience as an automation QA engineer.
- Experience with manual testing, creating tests, and bugs.
- Experience testing APIs.
- Agile and /or SCRUM.
- Experience managing test cases: design and execution.
- Experience in error-guessing, exploratory, or scenario testing.
- Regression: identification and execution.
- Postman or another API tool.
- Jira or another management tool.
- Cypress or other testing automation framework.
- Some testing management tool: Xray, TestRail, Testlink, or similar.
- Strong SQL/DB skills.
- Be able to inspect a database and make queries to test the consistency of the data.
- Analyze and debug slow queries (PostgreSQL, ANSI SQL).
Having experience in some of these topics is a plus:
- CI/CD tools: circleCI or others.
- Mobile testing.
- Performance testing.
- QA metrics
- 🏥 50% discount on private health care with Cigna.
- Flexible schedule.
- Fridays short days.
- Birthdays day-off.
- Training budget 📚 📖 and free access to O'Reilly 📚 --> Explore your capabilities and keep on learning.
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation 🏖
- English lessons 🇬🇧🇬🇧 with a native teacher.
- Gym discounts 🏋️♀️🤸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
About Loyal Guru