With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a Manual Quality Assurance to define test cases and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality.
Your responsibilities as a QA Functional include:
- Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing and report results.
- Reporting technical issues.
- Compare expected results with executed results, and report to Development team any discrepancies.
- Creates documentation according with tasks performed (FAQ’s).
- Document and evaluate test results, track and manage issues and work with the Development and business team to troubleshoot issues and evaluate solutions.
- Responsible for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested.
- 2 – 4 years of related experience in a technical environment.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Lean Methodology knowledge.
- Knowledge of SDLC
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Fluent English ( C1 or higher).
It will be a big plus if you have:
- Knowledge of testing REST-based APIs and Services
- Familiarity of CI
- Understanding of QA methodologies
- Salary: 33-36K
- Health insurance
- Language training
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee. We want to help you get fit!
- Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive working day in July and August
- Daily breakfast with coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- A great work environment awarded with the 'Best Workplaces Spain' two years in a row
- An office with sea views located just 2 minutes from the beach
- Weekly Pilates classes
- Would you like to participate with your teammates in Mario Kart tournaments, have fun playing cards or try Oculus Rift? Our Game Room is waiting for you!
note that by applying to this offer you accept the following
statement:"I agree that Doctoralia SL with headquarters in Josep Pla, 2,
edif B2, planta 13 - 08019 Barcelona , processes the personal data that
I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment
process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my
personal data by Doctoralia SL in connection with the recruitment