Welcome to Movinga! We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
QA ENGINEER TEST AUTOMATION (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a QA Engineer Test Automation (m/f) within our Information Technology team to start right away.
Your responsibilities :
- Establishing User and Component Acceptance Testing in your Scrum team
- Manage testing & defects in your Scrum team & ensure delivery of high quality features
- Aligning RSpec. BDD User Acceptance and Component Acceptance Tests w. PO & Scrum Team
- Creating & coding BDD User Acceptance & Component Acceptance Tests in Cucumber
- Defining & coding Component Integration Tests
- Ensuring cross scrum team testing and harmonisation (where required)
- Providing transparency regarding quality status (metrics & KPIs) on a sprint basis
Our tech stack :
- Technologies: Ruby, Rails, NodeJS, Elixir, Phoenix, Postgres, MongoDB, Ember, React, Docker
- Tools: AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Rollbar, Logmatic, Jira, Rubymine or any other Editor, Capybara, Selenium
- Principles: agile company, lean, service oriented architecture, self organisation, number driven, transparency, cross-functional teams
Your profile :
- You have 1+ years experience in test automation within a Scrum team
- You have 1+ years experience in at least one scripting software language, preferably Ruby or JS
- You have the ability to apply known test automation tools (e.g. Selenium IDE, Selenium 2, or webdriver testing)
- You have experience with BDD, ideally using Cucumber or comparable tool
- You have experience in multi platform testing (Web / Android / iOS)
- You posess good knowledge in continuous integration environments
- You have a strong awareness of software testing concepts & definitions
- You have previously worked with agile testing and development methodologies
- You are open minded, outgoing, and have a positive personality with excellent communication skills
- Your work is methodological and conceptual
- You are attentive to the details
- You are proactive, practical and have a self driven work approach
- You are fluent written and spoken English
- Optional: Experience with TDD, Unit Testing, Static Code Analysis
- Will be an advantage: Experience with JIRA, TestRail
What we offer :
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas and working directly with the CTO
- Having direct impact on the product
- Visa and relocation support
- Fresh fruits, cereals and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin's trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!