About Visca Web
Visca Web is a digital media company whose international products revolve around one vision: To help people make the right sports betting moves.
We are always on the lookout for results-driven individuals with proven experience in their field to help us advance towards this vision. We champion a stimulating environment where autonomy, ownership, initiative and exchange are valued and encouraged.
Our international team (7 different nationalities at the moment) is a mix of youth & experience around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
Our portfolio of websites includes:
- CanadaSportsBetting.ca (targeted to Canada).
- Marcadores.com (targeted to Spain and LATAM).
- Forecastr.com (our newest product targeted to Nigeria).
- + other similar websites.
Reporting to the CTO, the QA engineer leads QA efforts and coaches other team members to ensure the highest quality product is delivered to our users at any time.
- Check the new features/releases on different platforms to find flaws before they go public.
- Document issues in a detailed manner through the use of different report tools and communication with our Tech team so they can respond and fix every issues that are rising.
- Define and execute checklists, provide information and solutions when any problem arises, plan and coordinate testing procedures.
- Align with heads of product and technology leads in order to achieve company goals.
- Build a strong suite of QA metrics that will drive a more data-driven approach.
- Maintain the relationship with the different QA partners (automated tools, external resources if applicable in the future...etc)
Key Stakeholders Interactions
- IT Teams.
- Product Management.
- 2-5 years experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Hard skills in QA Web (desktop + mobile).
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum & Lean methodologies.
- Strong understanding of web (desktop + mobile) technologies.
- Advanced use of Product management tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Methodical and super organised work style.
- Tackle issues with high standards and a fresh perspective, always keeping the user experience in mind.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team.
- Simplicity & clarity is at the core of everything you do.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Ability to discuss with the team in English.
- (bonus) Knowledge of Automated Testing and Test Driven Development.
- (bonus) Understand the betting world.
- (bonus) Programming knowledge (JS, HTML, CSS…)
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- Personal Development (tickets to conferences, industry events…)
- Private health insurance (including dental)
- Monthly Team events (beers, training days…)
- Cool office 10 minutes walk from the beach (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays)
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.