At BloomReach, you will develop tools and ideas to improve our automated testing environment. You will be responsible for testing our Digital Experience Cloud product. Besides the automated tests you will run performance and some exploratory tests.
If you are as passionate as we are about automation and releasing quality software, we would like to know more about you!
- As part of a cross functional development team, ensure the quality of delivered work;
- Develop and maintain automated tests with the developers;
- Actively participate in Scrum meetings and the QA Community of Practice;
- Manual testing of stories and issues.
The ideal candidate has
- University degree, CS preferred;
- Fluent in English;
- Proactive and outspoken;
- 5+ years programming experience with test automation tools as JUnit, Selenium (WebDriver), Cucumber;
- 5+ years of software testing experience;
- Strong scripting skills in at least one high level programming language;
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD);
- Key technology experience in areas such as Java, REST, JSON
- Knowledge of QA processes and methodologies;
- Knowledge in Unix/Windows environments;
- Experience with different types of application servers and web servers, installed on different OS.
BloomReach DXP is an open and intelligent platform for businesses to build, extend, personalize, analyze, test and optimize their digital experiences across all channels.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO optimization and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience to come together and intelligently drive business outcomes. BloomReach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM and a Visinionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DPX.
BloomReach's portfolio of customers in Europe is growing aggressively and includes: Ahold Delhaize, Air Miles, ANWB, Conrad Electronics, Edeka, FC Bayern Munchen, ING, NHS, MetOffice, Dutch Police, Randstad and the Dutch Government.
What we offer
- Money (including a yearly discretionary bonus).
- Working in the center of Amsterdam.
- State of the art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook Pro/Lenovo P50)
- Stock options.
- 50/50 pension scheme.
- Fully reimbursed bike or public transport travel expenses.
- Bi-weekly massages.
- Focus on your development.
- Relocation Package (e.g. visa, flight tickets, 15 days accommodation, etc).
- Water gun fights, ski trips, summer parties, table football, bring your pet to work day, etc.