Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ENGINEER IN TEST ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is hiring an Engineer in Test to join a highly motivated team. The right engineer will enjoy fast paced collaboration with product, design, and software engineering teams in an Agile environment to ensure high quality web and mobile features for our couples.
This role will focus on applications and products in the marketplace area. This is one of the most important areas as you will be at the heart of the business. Your day to day will be to check that the developments in this area are of the highest quality and with a very low bug rate. You will also help automate parts of the marketplace by creating or updating test cases.
- Ensure that features are high-quality by building test strategies, writing and executing test plans, and communicating with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
- Leverage skills and experience to develop automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Manual test new features and bug fixes before incorporating them into automated test suites.
- Interface with teams in coordinating cross browser and manual regression testing when needed.
- Promote best practices surrounding TDD, continuous integration, code standards, etc..
SUCCESSFUL ENGINEERS IN TEST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Understands QA software methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands on experience writing automated tests for user interfaces. Experience writing automated tests for backend services.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with Cypress or other modern UI test frameworks.
- Experience with AWS/Kubernetes/Docker concepts and technology.
- Experience designing and developing load tests to measure application performance.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Private Health Insurance “DKV” paid by the Company.
- Subsidies and grants in training and English courses
- Currently working 100% from home.
- Flexible working hours
- Tax relief options for Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation and Daycare.
- 40€ per month in tickets restaurant
- Udemy courses
- TYPS: easy APP to ask for salary advance payments in 48h
- ANDJOY: great APP for gym lovers (we have up to 50% discount)
- Free paid hours: use your paid holidays as hours
- Referral bonus: up to 1.300€ bonus if you recommend someone to work with us
- Getting married or having a baby? We have a gift for you!
About The Knot Worldwide
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
1,000 - 5,000