We're looking for a talented QA Engineer to work on our QA Team helping to Product, Design, Business and Development Teams to ensure the quality of the processes and the products, and creating amazing new tools for testing
- 2+ years as QA or Test Engineer
- Understanding of BDD and Gherkin
- Affinity to automation testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Cucumber, Appium
- Proactive, accountable, flexible, analytical, pragmatic.
- Good understanding of web technologies and Linux
- Thrive working in a fast pace, start-up environment with constant learning
- Great tech stack (Ruby, Go, Elixir, Backbone, React, iOS/Rubymotion, Android/Java, NoSQL/Couchdb/Rethinkdb/Scylla etc...)
- Experiment with new technologies
- Free Cabify rides
- 24 days paid vacation
- Regular team activities (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous learning
- Equipment provided (MB Pro + 27 inch display)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!