At Optiva Media, among other projects, we work on an interoperable set of solutions for management, processing and enrichment of metadata and multimedia files in the context of a television operator with multiple content providers and end-user platforms.
You will be supporting our clients Test Engineering team located in Madrid, where you will develop and execute tests on a number of devices. You will have direct contact to our clients, and will take up responsibility for presenting your results.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital television technology. You need to have the skills to communicate clearly, listen, discuss and dissect complex problems with a great eye for detail.
- Create test plans, procedures, and manual and/or automated scripts.
- Execute test procedures to ensure end-user experience and product quality meets customer requirements.
- Gather requirements.
- Develop, execute and maintain test automation scripts.
- Create test summary reports and other related documentation.
- Work with QA and Development engineers in resolution of software and system issues.
- Bug and defect management.
- Define & implement quality process improvements focused on defect prevention.
- Design and developing automation frameworks is a plus.
- Team management is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with digital television.
- Extroverted and able to build up profound client relationships.
- Minimum English B2.
We offer a competitive salary in the market with numerous social benefits, professional career adapted to your personal goals, professional development, schedule flexibility, teleworking option and continuous training as you grow up in an innovative environment!