FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We are now seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Platform and Services Delivery team in Madrid. We help governments, national printers and integrators design and roll-out secure documents and robust digital identity solutions. A leader in digital identity solutions, we are active in over 100 government programs worldwide.
A week in the life of a QA Engineer:
- You will participate in the requirements specification, workload estimation and solution design in an agile and dynamic environment.
- You will validate the products and components (applications, libraries, system and solutions; either purely software or combining software and hardware).
- You will analyze the scope, define a test strategy and prepare validation test plan.
- You will execute the validation Test Plan and present results.
- You will document the activity in the form of the validation strategy and test plan.
- You will select the tools and/or develop them if non-existing.
- You will closely work with Quality Assurance Officer you will participate to selection of appropriate methodology, tailoring of the QA process and it’s follow-up.
- You will cooperate with developers in order to reproduce, identify and isolate the issues.
- You will prepare the training materials for administration and operation of the solution, and provide trainings to trainers or end-users.
- To succeed at this job, you must have: experience with scripting language and tools for automatic tests (Appium, Selenium). Additional experience with agile testing, BDD and TDD, preferably using Cucumber or Gherkin will be a plus.
- Highly familiar with agile development, continuous delivery and related tools (Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, Fortify).
- Extremely valuable experience with Unit Testing Tools (NUnit, MSTest, JUnit, etc…)
- It would be preferred if you have good knowledge of SQL and Database servers.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies and Application Servers (HTTP, HTML/XML, WebSphere, Glassfish).
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is customer-oriented, quick learner and self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team-player, analytical and a problem-solver.
- You must have a Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Software Development.
- We are looking for someone who is able to travel 15% of time.
Gemalto company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.