We’re looking for a talented, friendly and experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who would be joining the mobile apps team to help build our suite of consumer facing products. In the Treatwell tech team we’re a nice bunch and we love to ship software. We believe in Agile principles and values, so our teams typically use Kanban and various XP practices.
We do things well, but we’re not complacent. We want to do great work and to be known for it. We are breaking up our applications into microservices that are well tested, independently deployable and highly observable.
We are empowering our teams to operate independently and to ship to production as frequently as they see fit. We’re committed to improving our testing capabilities as part of our journey towards Continuous Delivery. Therefore we are looking for people who can help us to realise this vision and accelerate the journey, who know what great testing looks like and who can mentor our existing team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Learning everything about how the customer uses our product, understanding the product and thinking like a customer.
- Ensuring Quality Assurance practices are embedded throughout the whole development process and preventing bugs to appear in our product.
- Owning, running and maintaining regression testing and test data
- Creating test cases for User Stories in an ATDD approach and verifying User Stories before releasing
- Creating, maintaining and owning metrics which would be reflecting our quality of the product
- You have an in-depth understanding of Agile values and principles and are familiar with practices such as user story mapping and ATDD.
- You’ve been part of a high-performing, autonomous Agile development team who continuously deliver value to customers.
- Have experience or passion to work with mobile apps.
- You get a kick out of mentoring and empowering the team around you and can coach engineers to become better testers.
- You know what is required to continually test an application in isolation and at its system boundaries.
- You are able to work with your team to ensure user stories are refined, sliced, appropriately well-defined and have testable acceptance criteria.
- You believe that testing is a whole team responsibility.
- You are happy to perform manual testing and are able to identify what automated tests are required to reduce the need to test manually.
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40 EUR Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A discount for gym membership
- 100% remote position with flexible working
- Annual Treatwell retreat to a sunny European destination
- All the tools / devices supplied to do the best job you can eg. laptop, monitor, keyboard etc
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.