Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
then relayr is the right place for you!
Relayr is bringing thing as to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers and enterprises to quickly build Internet of Things solutions.
Currently we are looking for a colleague who is passionate about software testing and will drive our test automation strategy and come up with new ideas on how to make relayr's QA process outstanding. We want someone who is curious about IoT and wants to apply their skills in testing an IoT cloud platform and learn the specifics of the IoT industry.
Note: In order to support fair hiring practices and combat sources of bias, we ask you to provide CVs without pictures.
- Involve developers in your team to constantly improve the QA process
- Design test cases and implement automated tests for backend and frontend testing
- Write Python scripts to automate testing on our test environments
- Educate your team in test automation tools
- Assess and suggest improvements for the testability of our applications
- Maintain good coding practices in our existing test project
- Previous experience in QA Engineering or Software Development
- Team player who likes to help and share knowledge with team members
- Experience using one of the automation tools and frameworks as Selenium, Py.Test, or RobotFramework
- Self-starter who knows how to setup QA process
- Scala, Python, or Ruby knowledge is a plus
- Interested in IoT
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: