Are you are looking for innovation? Do you seek to work with passionate and talented individuals? Then join the KISURA family and help us creating the game changer in online fashion!
We are Europe's first Digital and Personalized Shopping Service for women’s fashion. Our mission is simple: to send women handpicked outfits tailored to their budget and style and make them feel beautiful and confident. Each and every day we are walking the talk relating to the meaning of our name: KISURA which is defined as ‘gorgeously beautiful woman’.
By combining tradition with innovation, we are offering our customers a first-class shopping assistance, backed by a strong technological approach and working with a complex user and product database.
Role & responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the software product deployed to production is of high quality with few defects
- Assist with design and execute manual tests for new and existing products
- Prepare specification documentation according to procedure and industry best practices
- Work with product development engineers to isolate issues by collecting and analyzing detailed process steps, log files, and data input
- Experience with Scrum and/or documentation would be a plus
- Documents within the defined corporate tools testing results in order to assist in defect resolution, working closely with the Engineering and Project Management teams, as appropriate
- Evaluate problems identified in production and assist with resolution strategies
- Execute special projects, including but not limited to a functional and performance testing
- Perform other duties, as assigned
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical work experience
- Experience of quality testing or equivalent experience
- Clear understanding of Quality Assurance
- The ability to articulate and differentiate between the different types of testing
- Understanding of the role and duties of a QA tester and the potential reach of your actions
- Ideally you have experience with PHP, Symfony 2 and front-end technologies
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret technical data
- Adept at identifying technical bottlenecks and potential software limitations
- You speak English fluently and ideally German
- You get a one of a kind position in an exciting fast growing fashion tech company
- You develop through challenging and responsible tasks and get the chance to develop and implement your own projects
- You work independently in a multicultural team with flat hierarchies and short decision making channels
- You get the chance to learn from and together with great colleagues and gain expertise in the latest technologies
- Vibrant startup work environment in the heart of Berlin
Take the chance and and send your application to email@example.com
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!