We started Beamery with the simple idea that, online, you are not a Candidate or a Customer - you are both. Companies have become very sophisticated at selling products and building customer relationships online, while Recruiting has not changed.
This led us to create a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, empowering companies to treat candidates like customers.
Our Culture & Values
We are a growing team of creators and engineers. We are dreamers and problem solvers. We’re passionate about our craft from the first meta tag, down to the last pixel and we believe sweating the small stuff is what makes a beautiful product that delights our users.
Right from the start, we have been focused on building a team, not just a product. We are ambitious and we work hard to achieve our goals. Everyone gets a lot of responsibility and ownership right from day one and we aren’t afraid to challenge each other to get to the best solution. We believe that everyone can be the best at something and in teaching those around us.
We're looking for an QA Engineer to join our team.
You will be the sort of person that has worked previously as a QA Automation Tester and who wants to join an innovative culture, implementing bleeding edge test technology at a global scale.
Having a thirst for delivering thorough and reliable testing at speed should be ingrained into you. Battle scars of your experience in the form of testing anecdotes and personal projects will fit you right into this team of veterans.
What skills you’ll bring:
- Automated Testing of Web Applications
- Web Test Automation (Using Java or JS Selenium and Cucumber, ideally)
- API Test Automation (Desired)
- Performance Testing
What responsibilities you'll have:
- Own and Manage the Automation Infrastructure and capabilities for our Web Apps and APIs
- Provide Training and Subject Matter Test Expertise for delivery of Test Automation
- Contribute to the Test and General QA processes within the wider Enterprise
What you’ll be capable of:
- Ability to initiate and deliver test automation of web applications, APIs and Back-Ends
- Enthusiasm around QA and Testing and a keen desire to get other people involved.
- A sense of ownership across platforms and environments.
- Ownership. Everyone gets stock options.
- Learning. Dedicated learning time every week, with budgets for resources, books and conferences
- Wellness. Gym discounts, coffee and whatever you need to keep you at your best [Insert other generic startup perks]. Yes we have those... but what's more important are the three points above. A team that gets shit done, and has more fun doing it. More than any ping pong tournament (although we do get competitive at that too)