Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or to download apps, while at the same time providing legally binding signatures.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer (Internship) professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
Your primary focus will be improving the quality assurance of our web and mobile product, identifying and driving resolution of software quality issues, in collaboration with the development team.
- Designing, developing and executing test plans for various features of Signaturit.
- Developing test cases for automation, in collaboration with our development team.
- Reporting and tracking issues found, working with developers in problem isolation, and helping to drive resolution.
- Working with our engineering team to develop new testing tools/techniques for better product test coverage.
- Monitoring log files to identify silent defects.
- Investigate end user issues using direct communication with customer support team.
- You have working knowledge of one development language.
- You have a strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to dig deep into issues and find the root cause in a complex web offering.
- You are able to work independently in a fast paced environment, where frequent releases are the norm and additional production updates are always a possibility.
- High Energy, Team player.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!