Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 40 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
Quality assurance trainee: student in the latest courses of engineering with knowledge on electronics and/or programming, with some experience and good soft skills such as problem resolving abilities. The candidate should be precise in his work to achieve the different challenges that will face on its daily basis.
- Be part of the Hardware, Firmware and Mechanics R&D team.
- Work in a very dynamic environment.
- Learn about development processes of product development with industrial insight.
- Support the team at all phases for all projects.
- Support the quality assurance engineering team on the design documentation of products.
- Gather and list requirements from concept and sales teams. Revise and keep updated development documentation such as Design Failure Modes and Effects, Requirements and Lessons learned matrix.
- Participating in quality assurance audits and external audits of product development.
- Engineering Bachelor & Master in Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications or similar.
- The candidate shall have a high level of English, at lest B2 level.
- Eager to acquire new knowledge and be part of the team.
- Task management skills
- Attractive internship compensation package
- 6 months internship agreement, and possibility to grow in the company after this period
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain