We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate Quality Assurance Analyst with at least 2 years working experience to join our growing engineering team in Barcelona (HQ). You should be confident communicating in English, and working in a fast and agile start-up environment.
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience with test automation is needed.
- You must be technical-oriented and know what's going on "under the hood".
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Jenkins and Maven
- Java language for writing tests
- Automation of UI (e.g: Selenium)
- Experience testing RESTful APIs and micro-services
- Validate our software and report results to developers.
- Seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes.
- Continuously balance between the extensive testing and the speed of delivery, finding that sweet spot of "enough" testing in between.
- Investigate problems involving internal and external issues.
- Quickly and accurately report any bug that is found.
- Break stuff early so it doesn't break too late, and has passion to do so!
Post-sales service Functions:
- Track and communicate quality issues.
Nice to have:
- Design, develop, and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of JIRA for issue tracking.
- Knowledge of Git as a source code version control.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of Linux and basic console commands.
- Hands on experience writing UI/API automated tests
What we expect from you?
- You are used to work with third party APIs like Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- You are focus to design, develop and maintain test automation frameworks.
- You have solid knowledge of JIRA, Git, Docker and Linux.
- You are an analytical, functional and technical profile.
- You are passionate about new technologies.
- You have strong interest in learning and sharing knowledge with others and you are excited in advancements in developments tools and techniques.
- You are focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible.
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy working in a team.
- You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving difficult problems.
- You are a confident communicator, and comfortable working in an agile environment.
- You can communicate fluently in English (but it is nice to notice you that our primary language is Spanish).
- You are honest, direct, responsible and transparent.
- You should have the legally permission in able to working in Barcelona.
- We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Regular fun team activities.
- Two incredible off-sites each year.
- Pick your HW choice.
- Take full ownership of your developments.
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training
- Free cookies, coffee, beer, kit-kat and fresh fruit.
- Permanent contract.